The helium exploration space requires operators to turn unproven reserves into a revenue generating operation with project financials that often require venture capital return models. To successfully execute a Helium production project, you typically need to hire multiple companies or consultants to support the various stages of the development.
Managing various vendors can result in communication breakdowns, unnecessary markups and fees, and a lack of clarity that every company’s scope will seamlessly work together.
At CANUSA EPC, we simplify helium processing and offer services across all aspects of your development: supporting financial model creation for prospective acreages, providing front end engineering for asset plans, and executing the design and project services to build the assets.
HELIUM PROCESSING CHALLENGES WE OVERCOME
- Help you better understand the economics of helium opportunities and reduce financial risk
- Navigating the helium processing technology options available – selecting the right combination for your particular basin and circumstance
- Meet stringent tolling contracts
- Design facilities with future expansion, and technology advancements, in mind
HELIUM PROCESSING SCOPE OF WORK
- Financial simulation delivering Net Present Value (NPV) and Return on Investment (ROI) metrics
- Capital and operating estimates for helium drilling development
- Revenue models based on helium purity
Front End Engineering and Design
- Helium gathering plans for centralized processing
- Helium gas processing evaluation based on raw gas profiles
- Purification technology selection from membrane, pressure swing adsorption, or cryogenic
- Utility planning for processing facilities
- Construction design generation
- Procurement support services
- Vendor management
- Electrical package fabrication
- Site commissioning
Single Well Battery