CARBON CAPTURE / CCUS
REQUEST A CLASS V ESTIMATE
Is your project technically and financially feasible? Gain clarity with our Class V estimate, and make project decisions with confidence.
CARBON CAPTURE FEASIBILITY
As the market for carbon capture, utilization, and storage develops, many industrial users start with feasibility qualification for a project. This involves evaluating feed sources for carbon capture, technology selection to meet the specification for the purified carbon, and final sale or sequestration of the carbon.
CANUSA EPC’s expertise will guide you through all of these carbon capture questions:
- What are readily available sources of Carbon in my industrial process?
- What technologies will fit the purification requirements?
- Can I leverage some of my existing CAPEX investments to lower my project cost?
- What is the projected OPEX to operate this new process?
- What type of sales or takeaway options should be considered?
- What does the project require as a cost per ton of CO2 to justify a return?
The team at CANUSA EPC was one of the first to design and implement enhanced oil recovery CO2 projects for Tier One developers over the last 10 years. Projects included wellsites, separation, compression, dehydration, liquefaction, storage, transportation, and vaporization of CO2 – across North America. This experience and lessons learned have allowed us to become a North American leader in CO2 handling.
Where many organizations are just learning about CO2 and may take a conservative approach, our team has the knowledge and expertise to provide fully optimized projects – from the FEED stage through construction.
CO2 CHALLENGES WE OVERCOME
- Effective methods for reducing CO2 emissions
- Isolating CO2 from gas streams
- What to do with CO2 once it’s been stripped from the gas stream
- How to process and purify CO2
- How to transport and/or liquefy CO2
- CO2 sequestration
CO2 SCOPE OF WORK
- Regulatory and emission applications
- CO2 recovery
- CO2 compression
- CO2 refrigeration
- CO2 dehydration
- CO2 storage
- CO2 transportation, pipelines, and rail loadout
- CO2 vaporization
- Project estimate, scheduling, and controls
- Process design and engineering
- Instrumentation and measurement design and engineering
- Liquids storage design and engineering
- Electrical and controls design
- Piping and stress analysis
- 3D modeling and design
- Full-service EPCM
- Structural design and engineering
- Rotating equipment design
- Procurement and construction management
Solvent Distribution Network
Central Processing Facility